Monday, June 12, 2006

Busy busy!

Things have been pretty crazy over the past two weeks! I've been to Turku (one of the larger cities in Finland), Porvoo (a small town in Finland), an island (twice), Stockholm (sweden), and now I'm in Helsinki (again). In the meantime, I've been working like crazy on a paper from my research this semester as well as preparing for the Bojarski conference (only one week away!) and trying to find time to work on my dissertation as well. So, rather than give you a blow-by-blow of the past few weeks, I'll let the photos do the talking. Here are a few samples:

Scenery

for a walk

zoom zoom

4 Comments:

Blogger janus said...

by the usual measurement, you have given us

3 x 1000 + (102 to 105) = 3102 to 3105

worth of words. q:

it sounds like a good type of busy, but at any rate, good luck with your endeavors! i'll see you (in person) soon enough.

12:41 PM  
Blogger Michael K. said...

Finland is awesome, and so is Kevin.

4:18 AM  
Blogger Patty said...

i'll second that. finland looks spectacular kevin--i'm so glad you're enjoying it!!

oh and btw, your photos are awesome! esp. from this last trip--the third one here is just gorgeous!!

abrazos,
patty

7:24 AM  
Blogger Kevin said...

Wow, thanks everyone!

I can't wait to get home and see you all. Well, except you, Janus, since I'll see you in about 30 minutes here in warsaw :)

Anyway, I'm glad you liked the photos.

Also, you are both awesome too. The best neighbors ever. Remember that time I bled all over your carpet when I got hit by that SUV? That was cool.

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home